Schools, community colleges and universities are the pillars of progress in any country. But what happens when the power fails in these vital institutions? Keep progress (and students) alive with the UFO-CF2 emergency ballast from Dual-Lite!
It will automatically convert normal fluorescent fixtures into emergency lighting whenever a significant voltage drop occurs for over 3 seconds. It has a smooth starting current as well as inputs for 120 or 277 voltages. The UFO-CF2 includes a nickel-cadmium maintenance-free battery that will last between 8-10 years.
- Meets UL 90 minute minimum for emergency illumination
- Double Voltage: 120/277vAC, 60 Hz cycles
- AC operating Power Rating: 3.5 Watts
- Single pole LED test switch included
- 24 Hours recharge time
UFO-CF2 is ideal for hazardous locations, parking areas, damp spaces and homes. This emergency battery pack can operate one or two lamps and works with any compatible electronic, magnetic or dimmable AC ballast.
The case is made of 22-gauge steel and finished with a black epoxy coating to protect from the elements. Included with the ballast is 2-feet of stretchy conduit which all-in-all weighs only 4.3lbs!
- Dual voltage inputs: 120 or 277 VAC,
- 60 Hz frequency
- AC operating current: 300 mA
- Battery charging current: 280mA
- Input power: 3.5 Watts
- LED as a charging indicator
- Backup battery will operate two lamps for 90 minutes and recharges in a day
- Width: 17.3”
- Depth: 5.5”
- Height: 1.7”
- UL 924 (Emergency Lighting Equipment)
- UL Damp location
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70 National Electrical Code
The manufacturer guarantees against mechanical, electrical and physical defects for up to one (1) year from the date of shipment to the customer. We assume no responsibility for the improper selection or installation of this ballast, as well as field modifications of any kind made to it. The manufacturer guarantees the repair or replacement of defective parts or products within a one (1) -year period, which does not include removal of defective parts or consequential damages of any kind.