This ballast has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please contact us for a suitable replacement.
The B426 uses a high temperature Ni-Cd battery that powers the AC ballast during a power failure for up to 90 minutes. This 90-minute minimum satisfies state, federal and UL guidelines. This compact lamp backup ballast will operate one or two twin, double twin or triple twin CFLs with 2-pin base connectors.
- Ballast Type: Emergency
- Lamp Wattage: 10-26W
- Dual input 120/277 voltages, 60Hz cycles
- Operates: One or two twin, quad or triple-twin CFL (2-pin)
- Lumens (at 10-feet): 450-950 lm
- UL 924 listed
- Min/Max Temp: 32° to 122°F
- Includes 2-foot flexible conduit
- 2-year full warranty
This Bodine emergency battery pack can hook up to any building with a dedicated 120 or 277vAC circuit commonly found in the hospitality industry. For typically-ON luminaires, the B426 works in tandem with the normal AC transformer and is fully compatible with most dimmable, magnetic or solid-state line voltage ballasts.
The B426 is not ideal in spaces that go below 32°F, but it is UL Listed for typically dry indoor spaces around the country. The circuitry is covered by a 22-gauge steel casing that is given a cherry red enamel finish. The unit includes 2-feet of flexible electrical conduit for added protection.
- Lamp wattage: 10-26W
- Input wattage: 3.5W
- Input current: 270 mA
- Dual-tap 120 or 277vAC, 60 Hz
- Initial illumination: 450-950 lumens (depending on lamp)
- Emergency runtime: 90 minutes
- Recharge time: 24 hours
- Internal nickel-cadmium (ni-cd) battery with 7-10 year lifespan
- Includes LED charging indicator and test switch
- 2-feet of flexible conduit included on both ends
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 2.4"
- Height: 1.5"
- Mounting center: 11.5"
- Tested to UL924 standards for Emergency Lighting & Power Equipment
- NFPA 101: Life Safety Code
- NEC Installation standards
- National Fire Code
- National Building Code
This emergency device is warranted for Two (2) Full Years from the date of purchase. This warranty will only cover properly-installed transformers used under NEC guidelines. During the warranty period, the manufacturer will repair or replace without charge to the user.