Your busy garment factory, like most buildings, requires illumination at all times to prevent accidents and allow for safe egress during power failures. Do not go out and buy emergency lighting units that require frequent, laborious testing. Instead get Bodines self testing 2 bulb emergency fluorescent ballast .
The REDiTEST B50ST uses the latest solid state technology and features EOL protection to keep your lamps from burning out prematurely during sudden voltage dips. It all comes in a shiny red case that is rated for indoor Damp Locations for both the United States and Canada.
- Ballast Type: Emergency
- Lamp Wattage: 17-215W
- Input Wattage: 5W
- Universal 120-277vAC, 60Hz cycles
- Operates: One or twoT8, T9, T10 or T12 linear fluorescent or 4-pin long CFLs
- Lumens (at 10-feet): 1400 lm
- Self diagnostic takes care of monthly and periodic UL testing
- Min/Max Temp: 32° to 131°F
- Includes LED charging indicator
- 5-year full warranty
The B50STs most distinctive feature is the REDiTEST microprocessor which automatically tests the internal battery readiness. Without any outside manipulation, it will schedule and perform 30-second tests every 30 days and a full 90-minute test once yearly. Both tests are required by UL 924 code, so getting these installed will drastically cut down on maintenance costs.
The B50ST has a stylish rouge metal case that keeps out moisture and also helps personnel identify it from the normal AC ballast. Mounting feet on both ends allow for installation to the fixture or ballast channel. Input and output lead wires protrude from opposite ends of the ballast.
- Lamp wattage: 17-215W
- Input wattage: 5W
- Input current: 65mA
- Universal 120-277vAC, 60 Hz
- Initial illumination: 500-600 (depending on lamp)
- Battery: Hi temp nickel cadmium. 7-10 year lifespan
- Emergency runtime: +90 minutes
- Recharge time: 24 hours or less
- Charging current: 300mA
- REDiTEST continuous self-diagnostic microprocessor
- LED diagnostic switch for redundant manual testing
- Width: 13.3"
- Depth: 2.4"
- Height: 1.5"
- Mounting center: 12.8"
- Tested to UL924 standards for Emergency Lighting & Power Equipment
- CSA C22.2 No. 141 certified
- NEC Installation standards
- Meets NFPA: 101 Life Safety Code, excerpt 5-9.3 periodic testing standards
- National Fire Code
- National Building Code
This emergency device is warranted for five (5) full years from the date of purchase. This warranty will only cover properly-installed transformers used under NEC guidelines. During the warranty period, the manufacturer will repair or replace without charge to the user.