Fluorescent emergency ballasts are designed to operate most single or bi-pin tubular lamps, as well as 2-pin or 4-pin compact fluorescent lamps including U-shaped, Ho, VHO, circline, energy saving, twin tube, double twin tube (quad), triple twin tube, long compact and 2D 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-lamp electronic, standard energy saving and dimming AC ballasts as well as with energy management systems such as occupancy detectors and photo sensors.
- Long life, high temperature nickel cadmium battery provides a minimum of 90 minute emergency lighting.
- Dual voltage 120/277volt, 60Hz iput.
- Test switch and AC On light provided
- Vandal resisitant.
- Painted steel case, except slim-line units.
- UL Listed, Meets or exceeds all National Electrical Code and Life Safety Code requirements.
This ballast is covered under warranty for one (1)-year starting on the day of purchase. Only applies to devices installed as instructed and used for normal service. Not protected from abuse, physical or natural damage.