This ballast is UNAVAILABLE, Please contact us for a suite replacement.
Darkness creates the greatest safety hazard to you and for your family during a power outage. So how do you solve this issue? Well if you have a couple un-ballasted 4-pin CFLs or T10 under cabinet fixtures, your answer is the UFO-4W: specially designed by the good people at Dual-Lite to turn your normal lighting into emergency lighting!
This T8-T12 emergency transformer will power 1 bulb (compact or linear fluorescent types) for up to 90 minutes while grandma, sparky and the kids 'get the heck out of Dodge.' During normal hours, when the AC is flowing, this damp location battery pack will draw almost no power as it trickle-charges the battery, ready to spring into action at a moments notice.
- Compatible with electronic, standard magnetic, energy saving, dimming and end-of life AC ballasts
- Operates one T8, T10 or T12 or long CFL (4-pin)
- Can be used with switched or un-switched lighting fixtures
- Heavy 22-gauge steel housing
- Reliable, high-frequency inverter
- Premium sealed nickel-cadmium battery
- Dual 120/277VAC operation
- Test switch and LED charge indicator supplied
- Provides 90 minutes of emergency lighting
- Low power consumption
- Min/Max temp: 32°F to 122°F
- UL 924 Damp Location Listed
UFO-4W and an AC ballast work jointly to light up one 4-pin compact fluorescent lamp during a power failure. It is best suited for damp location. Its uneven preliminary current ensures proper and reliable operation in damp locations and extreme weather.
The internal components are sealed by a 22-gauge sheet metal casing that is finished with a black enamel powder coat. Weighing in at less than 3 lbs, the UFO-4W emergency battery pack will have a low shipping weight and will not make the connected fixture too heavy.
- Recharges in less than 24 Hours
- Dual voltage inputs for 120 or 277 VAC,
- 60 Hz frequency
- AC operating current: 300 mA
- Battery charging current 300mA
- Power Rating: 4 Watts
- LED charging indicator included
- Backup battery timing is 90 minutes
- Width: 9.4”
- Depth: 2.4”
- Height: 1.5”
- UL 924 (Emergency Lighting Equipment)
- UL Damp location
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70 National Electrical Code
The manufacturer guarantees against mechanical, electrical and physical defects for up to one (1) year from the date of shipment to the customer. We assume no responsibility for the improper selection or installation of this ballast, as well as field modifications of any kind made to it. The manufacturer guarantees the repair or replacement of defective parts or products within a one (1) -year period, which does not include removal of defective parts or consequential damages of any kind.