Smart Kit Includes:
- Electronic Universal Programmed Start Ballasts.
- Low profile cases to fit most fixtures.
- Simple mounting with color coded, bottom and side push-in connectors.
- Integrated End-Of-Lamp life protection.
- THD under 10% in most applications.
- Maximum case temperature of 90° C wich is beneficial when used in recessed fixture applications
- Wires, wire removal tool & adapter plate with studs for maximum flexibility.
- Mounting plate uses simple crimp tabs to mount to ballast. There are no small screws or mounting hardware to lose.
- Ability to use a single ballast for one or two lamp applications
http://www.hatchlighting.com/products/fluorescent-ballasts-and-lamps/compact-fluorescent-ballasts/26-watt-compact-fluorescent-smartkit.html ; http://www.hatchlighting.com/media/productPDF/Smartkit_Replacement_Kit_Flyer_General_1.pdf