Having trouble getting the perfect lighting to enhance the look of your exhibition hall? Are your current ballasts unsupportive of fluctuations in the input voltage? If yes, then get yourself a couple Pico-Slim 20W electronic HID ballasts from Hatch's popular E-HID line.
The MC20-1-T-UNNSL is best suited for track-mounted or cantilever type high intensity luminaries. Slip a couple of these bad-boys into the lights track adapter, connect the leads and your 20-watt metal halide bulbs will shine like the sun!
- Lamp type: Metal Halide
- Ballast type: Electronic
- Wattage: 20W
- Universal 120-277vAC input
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Operates a single MC156 (ANSI) bulb
- Power factor of 95% - saves on energy costs!
- THD is less than 10% - near silent operation
- Micro Processor operated controller Longer Life Span of Lamp
- Min/Max temp: -22°F to 176°F
- 5 year warranty
This version does not mount like typical studded or footed models. This reduced profile makes the solid state HID ballast ideal only for track mounted lights or clamped inside a ceiling luminaire. Because of the non-metallic case, the MC20-1-T-UNNSL is inherently protected against shocking hazards to any would-be operator.
The polycarbonate housing of the MC20-1-T-UNNSL is totally resistant to outside moisture, so it will never corrode. It does not have mounting feet and has wiring leads protruding from one side, in keeping with most track lighting.
- Microprocessor controller ensure safe shutdown and hot lamp re-strike ability
- Lamp wattage: 20W
- Universal voltage: 120-277V
- Operating frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Line voltage regulation: ± 5%
- Power factor is greater than 0.95
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): less than 10%
- Lamp operating frequency: 165Hz Square Wave
- Crest factor: 1.3
- Thermal overload protection (TOL)
- Open and short circuit protection
- Transient voltage, inrush current and ignition failure protection
- Width: 4.70"
- Depth: 1.70"
- Height: 1.21"
- cUL Listed for the United States and Canada
- UL Type 1, Outdoor rated
- RoHS Compliant
- ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Cat A short circuit protection
- FCC Part 18 (Class B)
The manufacturer warrants that Electronic HID ballasts sold by Ballasts.com are defect-free in both the material used and workmanship for a time period of up to 5-Years (depending on the options and date of invoice) when operated no more than 12 hours per day.