You are overseeing the construction of your custom-built Craftsman house and its time to install some outdoor floodlights for the pool deck. You do not want ugly, heavy core-coil ballasts in you beautiful house, so consider the Mini-series 22W electronic ballast from Hatch.
Our MC22-1-F-UNLU is a solid state HID ballast that ensures proper starting current and line voltage flow that will save you hundreds of dollars in energy costs. The unit is impervious to lightning strikes and electrical surges due to built-in short circuit protection and thermal protection relays provided by advanced microprocessor technology.
- Lamp type: Metal Halide
- Ballast type: Electronic
- Wattage: 22W
- Universal 120-277vAC input
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Operates a single Philips CDMTM or C175E bulb
- Approved for recessed use
- Power factor of 95% - saves on energy costs!
- THD is less than 10% - near silent operation
- Micro Processor operated controller Longer Life Span of Lamp
- Min/Max temp: -22°F to 176°F
- 5 year warranty
This universal low ignition voltage model is classified as a category "A" ballast so you won't hear a peep out of it. It includes open-toed mounting feet for simple fitting inside the flood light ballast channel, or recessed within the wall of your house. It complies with FCC Part 18 (Class B), ensuring that the transformers power draw and lamp efficiency meet the manufacturers specs.
The Mini 22W HID ballast has a metallic casing that is free of lead and PCBs that could be harmful if disposed improperly, and qualifies as an RoHS compliant device. Its slim body is corrosion resistant but not designed for areas where vandalism is prevalent.
- Microprocessor controller ensure safe shutdown and hot lamp re-strike ability
- Lamp wattage: 22W
- Universal voltage: 120-277V
- Operating frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Line voltage regulation: ± 5%
- Power factor is greater than 0.95
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): less than 10%
- Lamp operating frequency: 165Hz Square Wave
- Crest factor: 1.3
- Thermal overload protection (TOL)
- Open and short circuit protection
- Transient voltage, inrush current and ignition failure protection
- Width: 3.26"
- Depth: 2.96"
- Height: 1.21"
- cUL Listed for the United States and Canada
- UL Type 1, Outdoor rated
- RoHS Compliant
- FCC Part 18 (Class B) consumer limits
- Meets ANSI C62.41 Cat A transient protection requirements
The manufacturer warrants that Electronic HID ballasts sold by Ballasts.com are defect-free in both the material used and workmanship for a time period of up to 5-Years (depending on the options and date of invoice) when operated no more than 12 hours per day.