Wanna save a lot of money? All Keystone Ballast orders over $100 qualify for deep discounts, saving you up to $12 per ballast!
Call 800.887.9957 to get your special pricing locked in today!
The Keystone KTEB-228HE-UV-PS Electronic Fluorescen T5 ballast operates two (2) F14T5HE lamps at 277 at 120V This ballast is great for areas that require normal lighting! Program Start ballast is typically used in offices, board rooms, and retail. Also operates F21T5HE or F28T5HE tubes
- Type: Electronic Fluorescen
- Start Method:Program Start
- Parallel Lamp Connection Series
- Lamp: one or two F14T5HE, F21T5HE or F28T5HE tubes
- Input Voltage: 120-277vAC connection
- Min/Max Temp: 0° to 90° C
- Sound Rated Class A housing
- Incredibly efficient 96% power factor
- 5 year warranty
| || |
- Width: 9.45”
- Height: 1.06"
- Depth: 1.35”
- Mounting Height: 8.96"
- UL Listed for the US and Canada
- RoHS Compliant housing
- FCC Part 18 (Class A) non-consumer limits
- ANSI C63.41 Cat. A - Indoor Transient Protection
The manufacturer offers a full 5-year warranty on their electronic ballasts and stand behind all products they sell. Each Keystone ballast is stamped with a unique 6-digit date code for the week it was manufactured. Ensure that the date does not exceed five years before attempting the warranty claims process. If you require more information, please call 800.928.2848.