Lightolier's entire emergency ballast line is now OBSOLETE. Please contact (800) 887-9957 or click here for an equivalent solution.
Your police precinct is conducting 7AM roll call and the sun is barely over the horizon. The men and women serving on your force need a sufficient amount of artificial light so the Sarge can get a head count and pass out assignments. Suddenly the lights go out and the old gas-powered 'genny is out of gas. Get your team out of the dark with the 1000 lumen compact fluorescent emergency ballast.
Developed by Philips Lightolier, leaders in emergency lighting, the FBP1000-4Pt is specifically made for triple, quad and long tube CFLs without integral ballasts. It hooks up to the AC-only ballast like the side-arm in a patrolman's holster, providing cover-fire during emergency situations. Get several of these bad boys adn don't let another power outage interrupt crucial police business again.
- Ballast Type: Emergency
- Lamp Wattage: 13-55W
- Input Wattage: 3.5W
- Dual voltage 120/277vAC, 60Hz cycles
- Operates: One 4-pin twin, quad and triple twin-tube CFL
- Lumens (at 10-feet): 1000 lm
- 20-gauge steel housing
- Self diagnostic takes care of monthly and periodic UL testing
- Min/Max Temp: 32° to 131°F
- Optional Damp and Cold Location packages upon request
- 2-year full warranty
This CFL emergency ballast has an internal battery that has a temperature range between 32° and 131° fahrenheit, so its not ideal for extreme cold or high-humidity environments. However you can custom order a Cold Weather package that adds a thermal heater to the battery, allowing for extended survival in temps as low as 5°F.
Call the Ballast Pros at 800.887.9957 to order this custom option.
The FBP1000-4PT has a wide base with a very short height, allowing it to install within very tight ceiling spaces. Mounting feet at either end allow for screwing-onto the top of the fixture. Flexible conduit (provided) extends from either end of the steel case.
- Lamp wattage: 13-55W
- Input wattage: 3.5W
- Input current: 320mA
- Dual tap 120 or 277vAC, 60 Hz
- Initial illumination: Up to 1000 (depending on lamp)
- Battery: Maintenance-free nickel cadmium. 7-10 year lifespan
- Emergency runtime: +90 minutes
- Recharge time: 24 hours or less
- Charging current: 320mA
- 3-5 sec time delay for EOL AC ballasts
- LED diagnostic switch for manual testing
- Includes 2-foot flexible conduit for lead wires
- Width: 13.3"
- Depth: 2.4"
- Height: 1.5"
- UL924 standards for Emergency Lighting & Power Equipment
- NFPA 70: National Electric Code
- NFPA: 101 Life Safety Code, excerpt 5-9.3 periodic testing standards
- BOCA compliant
- International Electrical Coe 61951-1 Life Test compliant
- International Building Code
This emergency device is warranted for Two (2) Full Years from the date of purchase. This warranty will only cover properly-installed transformers used under NEC guidelines. During the warranty period, the manufacturer will repair or replace without charge to the user.