Lightolier's entire emergency ballast line is now OBSOLETE. Please contact (800) 887-9957 to find an equivalent solution.
Need to convert your gymnasiums 2, 4 or 8-foot fluorescent fixtures into emergency lighting?Don't want to distract from the aesthetics of your club? Then get our linear fluorescent 2 bulb emergency ballast from Lightolier.
The FBP50ST-N has a super tough 20-gauge steel body finished with a high temperature powder coat, making it ideal for damp locations. Its slim profile allows for mounting in the wire way channel of recessed and cove fixtures. Each unit is fitted with a convenient self-diagnostic microprocessor that ensures emergency readiness at all times.
- Ballast Type: Emergency
- Lamp Wattage: 17-215W
- Input Wattage: 4W
- Dual voltage 120/277vAC, 60Hz cycles
- Operates: One or two 2-8ft T8, T9, T10 or T12 linear & U-shape FLs
- Lumens (at 10-feet): 1400 lm
- Includes self-diagnostic and battery warning alarm
- Works with AC ballasts that have end-of-lamp life shutdown
- 20-gauge steel housing with powder coat finish
- Min/Max Temp: 32° to 131°F
- 5-year full warranty
This 1400 lumen linear fluorescent battery pack features a self diagnostic circuit which automatically tests the internal battery readiness. It will schedule and perform 30-second tests once monthly as well as a full 90-minute test annually. It is ideal for standard 2-foot or 8-foot linear fluorescent or U-bent lamps and continues to power the fixtures AC ballast when power is interrupted.
The FBP750-4PT has a reduced profile 20-gauge steel housing with an aluminized high-temperature enamel powder coating. This finish will repels corrosion and will not flake like normal paint.
- Lamp wattage: 17-215W
- Input wattage: 4W
- Dual tap 120 or 277vAC, 60 Hz
- Initial illumination: 1400Lm (depending on lamp)
- Battery: Sealed nickel cadmium cells. 10 year lifespan
- Emergency runtime: +90 minutes
- Recharge time: 24 hours or less
- Self diagnostic circuit included
- 3-5 second time delay keeps EOL ballast from deactivating
- Manual test switch included
- Width: 13.375"
- Depth: 2.375"
- Height: 1.5"
- UL924: Emergency Lighting & Power Equipment
- NFPA 70: National Electric Code for installation
- NFPA 101: Life Safety Code, ch 5-9.3 for periodic testing
- OSHA illumination standards
- International Building Code
The electrical components of this emergency device are warranted for five (5) full years from the date of purchase. A separate five (5) year warranty for the battery. This warranty will only cover properly-installed transformers used under NEC guidelines.