The Universal B228PUNVN010C electronic ballast operates one or two (1/2) F28T5 lamps at 120-277 at 120V This ballast is great for areas that require normal lighting! programmed rapid start ballast is typically used in offices, board rooms, and retail. Also operates F21T5, and F35T5 lamps.
- Type: Electronic Fluorescent
- Input Voltage: Multi Volts 120-277V
- Starting Method: Programmed Rapid Start
- Lamp Wiring: Series
- Maximum Case Temperature: 167°F - 75°C
- Sound Rated: A
- 98% power factor
- 5 years warranty
| || |
- Length: 14.25"
- Height: 1"
- Width: 1.18"
- Mounting Length: 13.75"
- Meets ANSI Standard C82.11-1993
- UL listed (Class P, Type 1 Outdoor)
- CSA Certified
- FCC part 18 class A (non-consumer)
This ballast is covered under warranty for 5-years starting on the day of manufacture when properly installed and normally used. Not protected from abuse, physical or natural damage.