This ballast has been DISCONTINUED by the manufacturer.
Want to save $7 and get a more versatile equivalent? Check out the Universal B232IUNVHP-N!
- Line Voltage: 120 Voltage (Input), 60Hz
- Instant Start
- Parallel Lamp Operation
- Passive Power Factor Correction
- Meets ANSI Standard C82.11-1993
- Meets ANSI Standard C62.41-1991
- Meets FCC Part 18 (Class A) for EMI and RFI Non-Consumer Limits
- Meets CSA Standard 654 for Ballast Efficiency
- No PCB's
- UL listed (Class P, Type 1 Outdoor, Type HL)
- CSA Certified
- Starting Temp (minimum):: 0° F, -18° C
- with no remote mounting: -20° F, -29° C
- For ES & 28W Lamps: 60° F, 16° C
- Maximum Case Temperature: 167° F, 75° C
- Sound Rated: A
- Remote Mounting: 18 ft. max. lead length, 18 AWG
- Compatible with "Powerline Carrier" (PLC) Systems and/or infrared systems
- (2) F32T8 also operate on 140VDC input, (+)L (-)N
- Length: 9.50"
- Width: 1.70"
- Height: 1.18"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
Universal Lighting Technologies warrants to the purchaser that each electronic ballast will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 5 years from date of manufacture when properly installed and under normal conditions of use.
This ballast is covered under warranty for 5-years starting on the day of manufacture when properly installed and normally used. Not protected from abuse, physical or natural damage.