The Universal B232IUNVHP-B electronic ballast operates one or two (1) F32T8 lamps at 120-277 at 120V This ballast is great for areas that require normal lighting! instant start ballast is typically used in offices, board rooms, and retail. Also operates F28T8, F40T8, F17T8 and F25T12 lamps.
- Type: Electronic Fluorescent
- Input Voltage: Multi Volts 120-277V
- Starting Method: Instant Start
- Lamp Wiring: Parallel
- Maximum Case Temperature: 167° F - 75° C
- Sound Rated: A
- Power Factor: 99%
- 5 years warranty
| || |
- Meets ANSI Standard C82.11-1993
- Meets FCC Part 18 (non consumer)
- UL listed
- Class P, Type 1 Outdoor
- CSA Certified
This ballast is covered under warranty for 5-years starting on the day of manufacture when properly installed and normally used. Not protected from abuse, physical or natural damage.