So sorry, the Universal B234SR277M-A ballast has been DISCONTINUED by the manufacturer.
- Line Voltage: 277vac , ±10%, 60Hz
- Rapid Start
- Series Lamp Operation
- Passive Power Factor Correction
- Meets ANSI Standard C82.11-1993
- Meets ANSI Standard C62.41-1991
- Meets FCC Part 18 (Class A) for EMI and RFI
- Meets CSA Standard 654 for Ballast Efficiency
- No PCB's
- UL listed (Class P, Type 1 Outdoor, Type HL)
- CSA Certified
- Starting Temp (minimum):: 50° F, 10°
- Energy Saving Lamps 60° F, 16° C
- Sound Rated: A
- Length: 9.50"
- Width: 1.70"
- Height: 1.18"
- Weight: 1.70 lbs.
Universal Lighting Technologies warrants to the purchaser that each electronic ballast will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 3 years from date of manufacture when properly installed and under normal conditions of use.
This ballast is covered under warranty for 5-years starting on the day of manufacture when properly installed and normally used. Not protected from abuse, physical or natural damage.