Sorry friend, the Universal B240R120HP ballast has been DISCONTINUED by the manufacturer.
- Line Voltage: 120 Voltage (Input), 60Hz
- Rapid Start
- Parallel Lamp Operation
- Active Power Factor Correction
- Meets ANSI Standard C82.11-1993
- Meets ANSI Standard C62.41-1991
- Meets FCC Part 18 (Class A) for EMI and RFI Non-Consumer Limits
- Meets CSA Standard 654 for Ballast Efficiency
- No PCB's
- UL listed (Class P, Type 1 Outdoor)
- CSA Certified
- Starting Temp (minimum)::
- Standard Lamps 50° F, 10° C
- Energy Saving Lamps 60° F, 16° C
- Sound Rated: A
- Remote Mounting: 12 ft. max. lead length, 18 AWG
- Length: 9.50"
- Width: 2.40"
- Height: 1.55"
- Weight: 2.30 lbs.
Universal Lighting Technologies warrants to the purchaser that each electronic ballast will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 3 years from date of manufacture when properly installed and under normal conditions of use.
This ballast is covered under warranty for 5-years starting on the day of manufacture when properly installed and normally used. Not protected from abuse, physical or natural damage.