Dear Customer, the Universal B260I120RH ballast has been DISCONTINUED.
- Line Voltage: 120 Voltage (Input), 60Hz
- Instant Start
- Parallel Lamp Operation
- Active Power Factor Correction
- Meets ANSI Standard C82.11-199
- Meets ANSI Standard C62.41-199
- Meets FCC Part 18(Class B)for EMI and RFI
- Meets CSA Standard 654 for Ballast Efficiency
- No PCB's
- UL listed (Class P, Type 1 Outdoor)
- CSA Certified
- Starting Temp (minimum)::
- Energy Saving Lamps 60° F, 16° C
- Standard Lamps 0° F, -18° C
- Maximum Case Temperature: 167° F, 75° C
- Sound Rated: A
- Remote Mounting: 18 ft. max. lead length, 18 AW
- Length: 9.50"
- Width: 2.40"
- Height: 1.55"
- Weight: 2.70 lbs.
Universal Lighting Technologies warrants to the purchaser that each electronic ballast will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 3 years from date of manufacture when properly installed and under normal conditions of use.
This ballast is covered under warranty for 5-years starting on the day of manufacture when properly installed and normally used. Not protected from abuse, physical or natural damage.