The Universal CF1320H2P ballast has been DISCONTINUED by the manufacturer and there are no equivalents.
- Line Voltage: 120vac; +/-10%, 60Hz
- Meets ANSI Standard C82.1
- Class P Thermally Protected
- Normal Power Factor
- No PCB's
- UL listed
- vCSA Certified (cUL)
- Starting Temp (minimum):: 25° F, -4° C
- Maximum Case Temperature: 90° C
- Sound Rated: A
- Mounting - covered core & coil with multiple mounting
- Length: 3.08"
- Width: 1.48"
- Height: 1.30"
- Mounting: 2.68"
- Weight: 0.50 lbs.
Universal Lighting Technologies warrants to the purchaser that each electronic ballast will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 24 months from date of manufacture when properly installed and under normal conditions of use.
This ballast is covered under warranty for 5-years starting on the day of manufacture when properly installed and normally used. Not protected from abuse, physical or natural damage.