If you're looking for a emergency solution for your building's lighting system, please consider our Beghell brand electronic ballast. Our LUCE-6 model operates compact fluorescent (2-pin) or fluorescent quad tube lamps by supplying them with emergency wattage, voltage, and frequency. It's standard steel housing is cold weather protected, making it suitable for installation in damp locations
- Ballast Type: Emergency
- Lamp Wattage: 18-26W
- Dual voltage 120/277vAC, 60Hz cycles
- Operates: One 2-pin CFL or quad tube
- Lumens (at 10-feet): 825 lm
- Min/Max Temp: 32° to 122°F
- Optional Auto-Test circuit
- Optional UL cold weather and damp location ratings
- 5-year full warranty
The LUCE-6 is specially made for 4-pin compact fluorescents and quad tube within a range of 40-55 watts. The battery pack can be installed in buildings during the initial construction phase or as a retrofit device later on. Ensure that your current unit already has a supplied conduit or ballast cover, otherwise, these accessories can be custom ordered.
The LUCE-6 has a standard fluorescent ballast profile with an enclosed steel case. The unit is finished with a white baked-on enamel powder coating that repels corrosion. Input and output leads protrude from one end.
- Lamp wattage: 40-55W
- Dual tap 120 or 277vAC, 60 Hz
- Initial illumination: Up to 650 (depending on lamp)
- Battery: Maintenance-free nickel cadmium. 7-10 year lifespan
- Emergency runtime: up to 90 minutes
- Recharge time: 24 hours or less
Auto Test - adds a circuit to the ballast that auto-performs monthly and yearly UL diagnostics on the battery.
Damp Location - adds a sealant to the case that blocks out humidity in particularly damp indoor or outdoor locations.
Cold Weather - adds a battery warmer to the unit that allows the ballast to operate in temperatures as low as 5° F.
Ballast Covers - linear fluorescent ballast channel cover protects the AC and emergency ballast from dust and moisture.
Flex Conduit - flexible electrical conduit protects the input/output leads.
- Width: 9.5"
- Depth: 1.18"
- Height: 1.15"
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Exceeds UL924 code for Emergency Lighting & Power Equipment
- NEC Installation standards
- Meets NFPA: 101 Life Safety Code, excerpt 5-9.3 periodic testing standards
- National Fire Code
- National Building Code
Contact our expert customer service team for more information about this ballast, today! The Ballast Co. is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. Our expert staff is available for questions and/or sales at (800) 887-9957 or email@example.com.
The LUCE series of emergency battery packs come with a full Five (5) Year factory from the date of purchase. Any deliberate misuse, damage or installations not in accordance with NEC guidelines will immediately nullify the warranty.