Slim fit doesn't always apply to a pair of blue jeans. If you're looking for a ballast that has a thin design but provides a heavy dose of emergency wattage, then you should consider our Beghelli 1 bulb electronic ballast.
Produced in silicon steel, the LUCE-9S model transformer will supply the right amount of emergency power to your fluorescent lighting fixture. It operates T5 and T5HO lamps and has an inital lumen output of 1300. This wide but slender device can be easily installed within or on top of your lights either indoors or outdoors.
- Ballast Type: Emergency
- Lamp Wattage: 28-54W
- Dual voltage 120/277V, 60Hz cycles
- Operates: 2’-4’ T5-T5HO linear fluorescent and CFL (4-pin) lamps
- Lumens (at 10-feet): 1300 lm
- Min/Max Temp: 32° to 122°F
- Optional Auto-Test circuit
- Optional UL cold weather and damp location ratings
- 5-year full warranty
The LUCE-9S is specially made for 2-foot or 4-foot linear T5 or T5HO fluorescent units as well as most fluorescents within a range of 40-55 watts. The battery pack can be installed in buildings during the initial construction phase or as a retrofit device later on. Ensure that your current unit already has a supplied conduit or ballast cover, otherwise, these accessories can be custom ordered.
The LUCE-9S has a standard fluorescent ballast profile with an enclosed steel case. The unit is finished with a white baked-on enamel powder coating that repels corrosion. Input and output leads protrude from one end.
- Lamp wattage: 40-55W
- Dual tap 120 or 277vAC, 60 Hz
- Initial illumination: Up to 1300 (depending on lamp)
- Battery: Maintenance-free nickel cadmium. 7-10 year lifespan
- Emergency runtime: +90 minutes
- Recharge time: 24 hours or less
Auto Test - adds a circuit to the ballast that auto-performs monthly and yearly UL diagnostics on the battery.
Damp Location - adds a sealant to the case that blocks out humidity in particularly damp indoor or outdoor locations.
Cold Weather - adds a battery warmer to the unit that allows the ballast to operate in temperatures as low as 5° F.
Ballast Covers - linear fluorescent ballast channel cover protects the AC and emergency ballast from dust and moisture.
Flex Conduit - flexible electrical conduit protects the input/output leads.
- Width: 21.5"
- Depth: 1.18"
- Height: 1.15"
- Exceeds UL924 code for Emergency Lighting & Power Equipment
- NEC Installation standards
- Meets NFPA: 101 Life Safety Code, excerpt 5-9.3 periodic testing standards
- National Fire Code
- National Building Code
Contact our expert customer service team for more information about this ballast, today! The Ballast Co. is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. Our expert staff is available for questions and/or sales at (800) 887-9957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LUCE series of emergency battery packs come with a full Five (5) Year factory from the date of purchase. Any deliberate misuse, damage or installations not in accordance with NEC guidelines will immediately nullify the warranty.