If you're looking for a standard solution that provides your building or facility's compact fluorescent lighting sytem with the appropriate amount of power during an emergency, then please consider our Beghelli brand electronic ballast.
The LUCE-5 model supplies your 2-pin and twin and quad-tube CFL lamps with the necessary wattage and voltage in the event of power failure. With an instant start method, an initial burst of voltage is sent to the lighting unit once power fails, which allows for immediate illuminatation for up to 90 minutes.
- Ballast Type: Emergency
- Lamp Wattage: 7-13W
- Input Wattage: 40-55W
- Dual voltage 120/277V, 60Hz cycles
- Operates: one (1) 2-pin twin and quad-tube CFL lamps
- Lumens (at 10-feet): 825 lm
- Min/Max Temp: 32° to 122°F
- Optional Auto-Test circuit
- Optional UL cold weather and damp location ratings
- 5-year full warranty
The LUCE-5 is particularly made for CFL (2-pin), twin and quad tube bulbs. The battery pack can be installed in buildings during the initial construction phase or as a retrofit device later on. Ensure that your current unit already has a supplied conduit or ballast cover, otherwise, these accessories can be custom ordered.
The LUCE-5 has a standard fluorescent ballast profile with an enclosed steel case. The unit is finished with a white baked-on enamel powder coating that repels corrosion. Input and output leads protrude from one end.
- Dual tap 120 or 277V, 60 Hz
- Initial illumination: Up to 650 (depending on lamp)
- Battery: Maintenance-free nickel cadmium. 7-10 year lifespan
- Emergency runtime: Up to 90 minutes
- Recharge time: 24 hours or less
Auto Test - adds a circuit to the ballast that auto-performs monthly and yearly UL diagnostics on the battery.
Damp Location - adds a sealant to the case that blocks out humidity in particularly damp indoor or outdoor locations.
Cold Weather - adds a battery warmer to the unit that allows the ballast to operate in temperatures as low as 5° F.
Ballast Covers - linear fluorescent ballast channel cover protects the AC and emergency ballast from dust and moisture.
Flex Conduit - flexible electrical conduit protects the input/output leads.
- Width: 18.5"
- Depth: 2.38"
- Height: 1.50"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Exceeds UL924 code for Emergency Lighting & Power Equipment
- NEC Installation standards
- Meets NFPA: 101 Life Safety Code, excerpt 5-9.3 periodic testing standards
- National Fire Code
- National Building Code
Contact our expert customer service team for more information about this ballast, today! The Ballast Co. is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. Our expert staff is available for questions and/or sales at (800) 887-9957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LUCE series of emergency battery packs come with a full Five (5) Year factory from the date of purchase. Any deliberate misuse, damage or installations not in accordance with NEC guidelines will immediately nullify the warranty.